Pages

Monday 14 November 2011

The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn Part 1

To those who's following a serial thriller movie, The Twilight Saga, don't forget the final episode of Part 1 : Breaking Dawn, will be released on this November 18th.

Me, myself never watch the previous episodes before. But, I do know the storyline, cause I read the novel..!! Wow...amazing, huh?? A hundreds pages of novel can be settled in just few days ** if I concentrate on my reading without doing nothing at all..hehe and they are 4 series overall.

Well, maybe I want to watch this final episode. Perhaps, some of friends will accompany me ** Mira, Fir, Natrah, Farid or...?? So, don't waste time. Just watch this trailer. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Asyikin said...

confirm best !

Dylla Abas said...

@Asyikin : tengok preview ni memang macam best..sebab tu rasa nak pergi tengok :)