Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

3 Things That Happened on Sunday 09/12/2012

Assalammualaikum W.B.T

Happy Sunday everyone..!! Wow...it's been so long I didn't update my blog. Just checked my draft-box...err...there's a few entries waiting to be published. But I can't publish them yet. Need to alter first, add up some photos and then I can share them with all of you. Hmm...lazy Sunday I guess. Laying on bed, surf the net...oh, what the heaven >_< Well, even though I just spend my time at home today, but still something happened. And there're 3 things happening today...

1 - Today's my parents anniversary..!! Happy 33rd Anniversary mom and dad. I wish that you two always being together, forever until Jannah...insyaa Allah. May Allah S.W.T bless you two. Love you mom. Love you dad.




2- I supposed to bring my parents to Fraser Hill today. But have to cancel the plan due to some issues. Plus, my dad's not feeling well. So, let him rest first. I promised to bring them once we are ready to spend our time there.

3 - My nephew, Azeem, did his 1st call to my mom using his own phone number!! Wow..he's just 4 years old. And he has his own mobile phone. Lawan tokey!! But..is this weird...?? Or maybe he's too advance...?? Hmm, well...hope my brother did the right thing to teach his son own some gadgets in his stage of age **he's too young!!!**




p/s : need to start my "project" now..I'll BW later..see you guys..!!



~ Dylla Abas ~

12 comments:

3no gr33ny said...

sahabat..speaking ek sekarang

umiawadah said...

gembira sangat bunyinya...seronok tengok mak dan ayah awak gambar bersama...tahniah!semoga kekal selamanya...

MizzTina said...

wahhh..selamat ulangtahun untuk mak ayah dyla.. nmpk muda lagi.. ur nephew nmpk bijak!!

Nilam suhana said...

huhuhu... saya lepas form 5 baru ada hp... apapon zaman sekarang segalanya pantas... kan???

gembira melihat parents gembira kan?

IntaNBerliaN said...

selamat ulangtahu utk parent dylla n moga abah dylla cpt sihat..

Wanieys a.k.a IbuQalief said...

selamat ulangtahun utk mak n abah dylla....moga abah dylla cpt2 sihat

Dylla Abas said...

@3no gr33ny : err..bila rasa nak mengarut..dia memang jadi mcm ni...speaking sgt kan..huhu :p

Dylla Abas said...

@Ummiarissa Mahdi : insyaaAllah kak..mudah-mudahan..aminn :)

Dylla Abas said...

@MizzTina : mak tu mmg awet muda..moga2 kesihatannya pun kekal "muda" juga la hendaknya..amin :)

Dylla Abas said...

@PeRmAtA bIrU : itulah pasalnya..muda dh didedahkan dgn gadget mcm ni..bahaya juga sebenarnya kan..

Dylla Abas said...

@IntaNBerliaN : alhamdulillah..dah sihat pun dia :)

Dylla Abas said...

@Wanieys a.k.a IbuQalief : mekasih..amin :)