Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

It's A Silent Mode



Google

When everytime I login into Blogspot, Facebook or Twitter, I'll always wondering - is this part of my daily routine...?? It's something like you addicted to it. Without it, you can't continue your life like a normal human being. Is this supposed to happen in our life..??
I'm not creating any reason to stop blogging, facebooking or twittering. The STOP term never crossed my mind...err, at this moment. Sometimes, I just feel tired. Or in another word...bored! Is it normal to feel like this...? Is it normal when I feel like to stay away from all these stuff...?? Is it normal when I think all these isn't worth it...?? Lately, I don't have any idea to write a new entry. I let my blog "idle" for a few days before put an effort to update with some new stories. Gosh, why this feeling captures me...???

Sometimes, I want to be disappeared for a moment. Don't want to bother with my surrounding. But, can I be like that...? Can I pretend like nothing happen eventhough the things happen and really bother me...?? Hypocrite. Am I...??

So, dear La Mia Storia...I'm so sorry because I have to ignore and leave you for these few weeks. Im totally out of mood. Until we meet again in future.


p/s : BW will still contiunue as usual (",)
~ Dylla Abas ~

17 comments:

shedameor said...

its okay, paham :)

MizzTina said...

its ok dear..later, if u'r ok..u can cont. blogging.. u can do whatever u want bcoz dis is ur blog.. take time k..

Unknown said...

have fun with friends by do some outdoor activity...
hopefully that's the best solution..
^_^

3no gr33ny said...

hamba juga terkadang ada terlintas sebgitu bila tiba waktunya sibuk atau bercuti..huhu

NIA SI DRUMSTICK said...

don stress2..rilex okie..

Kakzakie Purvit said...

Kakak believe no matter what happen since this La Mia Storia still appeared you still click in mind to peep it even without any N3.

have a nice day..

Unknown said...

there is something that i am thinking too.. Life without all these social networking.. Huhu..

ayut said...

kdg2x same je gan diri ni...tetibe mood lari..mcm mls nk bt pape :)

nuyui a.k.a miss YUI said...

xpe..faham =)

maszull said...

assalamualaikum dylla...banyak2kn berdoa yer...;)

Wanieys a.k.a IbuQalief said...

xper2 akak faham :-)

IntaNBerliaN said...

xpa.. take time yer dylla..

pe2 pun, take care tau

dieyna said...

bila tiba waktu bosan dengan semua tu,,, memang bersawang laa... hehe mood tak selalunya berjalan lancar,... pasti ada roadblock di tenga2nya... hee

Yaya Mohd said...

haha knp plak tu..
msti xde idea nk wt entri la ni kan kan..ke mood dah mgilangkan diri??xpe..nti dia dtg blik la tu..^,^ cool jek

محمد رازيق said...

its ok. take ur time. sometime we need to rest.

Wanieys a.k.a IbuQalief said...

singgah khamis jenguk dylla :-)

QA's ~ mamapapa said...

alahai..knpa tiba2 hilang mood ni?jom follow akak kmbali,eheheheh!!